|First appearance||The Nightmare Begins|
The Announcer is an Irken who commentated on the events of the Great Assigning on Conventia through a floating screen. He was voiced by Brad Abrell in "The Nightmare Begins", and Adam Baldwin in "The Frycook What Came from All That Space".
His actual name is unknown; the credits simply list him as "Announcer".
The announcer also seems to have the same helmet as some of the Irken robotic guards.
- Announcer: Welcome, brave Irken soldiers. Welcome to Conventia, the convention hall planet. Please, proceed to the main docking area and take the complimentary teleporters to the planet's surface.
- Announcer: Be sure to visit the gift shop for all kinds of cheap, useless stuff!
- Announcer: If you came for the Great Assigning, please remember where you parked and proceed to the main convention hall.
- Announcer: Ooh, it looks like the crowd is being treated to nachos.
- Announcer: ...and now, wiggle your antennae in salute because here they are! Your all-knowing, all-powerful leaders, the ALMIGHTY TALLEST!
He bears the green skin and unique dental formation inherent in Irkens, but his eyes and antennae are concealed beneath a metal helmet with a red, monocular visor. The rest of his body has never been seen aside from his shoulders, which seem to indicate that his attire is a dark magenta, with a thick, ropy collar.