| Cyberarachno? Spider-robots? Do spiders have robots?|
|Invader Zim Episode|
|Episode No:||Episode 06b|
|Airdate:||May 4, 2001|
|Writer(s):|| Jhonen Vasquez|
SPOILER WARNING OF DOOM: This section or article may contain spoilers!
Initially, Dib and Shunk agree to a tie (and manage to do so within the first two rounds), so they can both see Professor Membrane, but Gaztricks Shunk into thinking Dib was making fun of his head. Enraged, Shunk beats Dib in the final round, and he's dragged outside. Before he can be cast out of the building, however, he runs into the professor, who doesn't even recognize him as his son, but as another fan. Membrane does in fact sign the permission slip (thinking it's an autograph), allowing Dib to go to the meeting. Unfortunately for Dib, however, he leaves the presentation behind.
End of Spoilers: There is no further spoilers for this section or article. You can breathe now.
Facts of Doom Edit
Trivia of DoomEdit
- This is one of the three episodes that Zim does not appear in. This is repeated in Game Slave 2 and The Sad, Sad Tale of Chickenfoot. Though, a hologram of an Irken, possibly Zim is seen and Dib mentions Zim at the beginning.
- This is the only episode with a Swollen Eyeball agent seen with human eyes, instead of the normal glowing red eye disguise.
- Third time Skool doesn't appear.
Animation Errors Edit
- When Dib loses the battle and is dragged out of the arena, the name of the arena was Stage B, but the door that Dib is thrown outside has the words Stage 2 on it.
- When Dib is arguing with the security guard (in the beginning of the episode), the guard's gloves repeatedly appear and disappear.