Bees are a race of small yellow-and-black insects commonly found on Earth, and are a running gag in Invader Zim.
- A bee crashes into the Voot Cruiser and causes it to crash-land. Zim nicknames it the "Death Bee". Later, the same bee crashes into the Voot Cruiser Recovery Vehicle, causing it to make a crash landing as well.
- Zim thinks that Tak is after his Robot Bee and holds it out. After Tak leaves, the robot bee flies away.
- In this unfinished episode, ZIM would have volunteered at the "Bee a good neighbor" program and worn a bee suit. Dib would have also volunteered at the program to follow ZIM and worn the same bee suit uniform.
- This unmade, untitled conceptual episode would have dealt with Zim having to eliminate a hive of meat-obsessed bees that have infested his base.
- The Kyle Starks variant cover features Zim being surrounded by bees.
- In the backup comic "Keep It To Yourself", GIR is eating honey, which would appear to be full of bees, as a swarm of them come bursting out of his head, and begin stinging Zim.