| Now to leave you to suffer in your smelly demise of smell!|
|Invader Zim Episode|
|Previous:||The Girl Who Cried Gnome|
|Episode No:||Episode 23b|
|Airdate:|| Australian airdate|
December 21, 2003
July 15, 2006
SPOILER WARNING OF DOOM: This section or article may contain spoilers!
End of Spoilers: There is no further spoilers for this section or article. You can breathe now.
Facts of Doom
- This episode appears on the Horrible Holiday Cheer DVD and the Invader Zim Season 2 DVD set.
- This episode never aired in the United States until July 2006. It has aired in other countries earlier though, such as Australia on December 2003.
- The title of this episode was originally just "Dib Ship".
Things You Might Have Missed
- When the ship was going past a large window while running on a roof, the man inside the building was hugging a stuffed pink bunny.
- According to the park's sign, the place is named "Hurt Park."
- When GIR is fishing in the city's cesspool, his nose is shaped like a human nose; this is probably a coloring error, since it merely needed to be colored in black. The only other time this has happened was in "Gaz, Taster of Pork."
- This episode is the only time when Gaz becomes mad at her father.
- In the commentary to this episode on the Invader Zim DVDs, Jhonen Vasquez mentions that the Irkens do in fact have the capability to love.
- Dib's nose disappears twice in this episode right before he agrees to explain everything to the ship, and right before he says his next line after that.
- There are two references from previous episodes: The first is when Dibship says to Zim that he's already tried to make a fake Dib. This is a reference to "Future Dib." The other is when Dib says to Dibship how he saved a bus full of kids from a walnut-eating moose, a reference to "A Room with a Moose."
- When it shows Tak's face on her ship's computer, her eyes appear to be pink instead of purple.
- When Zim is riding on the back of Tak's ship, his leggings appear pink and striped rather than their usual solid black.
- This is one of the two episodes that Tak is involved in, though she never physically appears. The other is "Backseat Drivers From Beyond the Stars."
- GIR acts like a squirrel in a scene of the episode when he ate an acorn while Zim is rampaging through the city on Tak's ship. Coincidentally, he did something similar in the very first episode, The Nightmare Begins.
- Toward the end, when the Dibship's "memories" are flashing before its eyes, it mentions Zim coming to Earth; however Dib himself can be seen saying the line as well.
- Before Dib and Gaz eat dinner, Membrane says "Do you love me?" repeatedly and there's two buttons in front of the screen. One says "Yes" on the left, the other button says "No" on the right, but, when Dib presses "Yes", the buttons are switched.
- As Dib falls to the cesspool, he has three fingers on each hand and remains like this through the entire episode. The only human with three fingers is Keef.