|Invader Zim Issue|
|Publication date:||October 18, 2017|
|Story by:||Eric Trueheart|
|Art by:||Warren Wucinich|
|Color by:||Fred C Stresing|
The killer virus has a name! Well, not really, but ZIM has the name of the guy who put the virus in GIR in the first place: VIROOZ. He also knows where he lives-Cyberflox, the galaxy’s largest technology flea market! It’ll take all of ZIM’s cunning, intelligence, and subtlety to infiltrate the planet and find VIROOZ, which means ZIM is probably going to fail. Badly. Part three of a four-part story!
Issue 24 was released on October 18, 2017.
- Warren Wucinich standard retail cover
- Sean Dove variant cover
Characters in Issue #24 (In Order of Appearance)
SPOILER WARNING OF DOOM: This section or article may contain spoilers!
End of Spoilers: There are no further spoilers for this section or article. You can breathe now.
Facts of Doom
- This is the second multi-part story in the Invader ZIM comic series. The first were Issues 1 and 2.
- This is the first story with 4 parts.
- This is the first time that Zim did not cause destruction directly but actually indirectly since the paranoia of the other aliens caused shoot outs and explosions.
- Ironically Zim is disguised as a janitor, which was Tak's job after she failed to take her test on Devastis.
- Minimoose has a significant role here, or at least a larger one than in previous issues.
- Many of the aliens on Cyberflox did not appear on the series, with the exception of the Vortian at the beginning of the issue.
- This is the first time that there is a swear word in the comics.
- Once again, Dib only has a cameo appearance in the storyline.
- Despite Cyberflox serving only one purpose which is a black market planet, it is apparently not conquered by the Irken Empire.
- The rat in a sombrero that appears near the end of the issue looks exactly like the one GIR tried to pass off as a burrito in Issue 18.
|Issues of Invader Zim|
|1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20 • 21 • 22 • 23 • 24 • 25 • 26 • 27|