Poop Cola is available in many flavour variants, much like the real-life soft drinks it parodies. As seen in "Invasion of the Idiot Dog Brain", the Krazy Taco alone offers customers their choice of Regular Poop, Classic Poop, Diet Poop, or Cherry Poop.
Although he once fell victim to the promise of a mystery prize and was compelled to sell Poop candy, Zim of course is the only character who has never been seen partaking of Poop. However, at the end of "Tak: The Hideous New Girl", he could be seen drinking out of a can; although this may have been a coloring error, considering that there was an Irken insignia at the bottom.
- Breakfast Poop - Given the appearance of the container, it would seem that Breakfast Poop is actually orange juice.
- Poop Candy bars - The actual Poop content of the Poop Candy bars is small since the bars are actually made of sawdust. Poop candy bars are aggressively marketed by Poop Dawg, a rapping corporate mascot who appears as a "gangster spectre of defeat" in Zim's heat-induced hallucinations when Zim at first fails to sell as much Poop candy as his peers.
- Poop Barbecue Sauce
- Dark Poop (Nightmare Realm-exclusive)
- Walk of Doom - GIR kicks over a Poop can when he says "Whoo! I like destroying!"
- Invasion of the Idiot Dog Brain - When GIR goes through the drive-thru the attendant asks him what kind of Poop GIR wants.
- Door to Door - Zim and his classmates sell Poop candy bars.
- FBI Warning of Doom - GIR eats Poop-corn (unpopped) while watching the movie "Intestines of War".
- Battle of the Planets - When Zim is trying to squish the Earth and the first thing he happens to land on is Courtney Lily's Poop Cola can.
- The Sad, Sad Tale of Chickenfoot - In the beginning, Dib is drinking Poop soda with his dinner.
- Tak: The Hideous New Girl - Tak squirts Zim with Poop barbecue sauce.
- Gaz, Taster of Pork - In the cafeteria Gaz is drinking "Choco-poop".
- Halloween Spectacular of Spooky Doom - Before nightmare Gaz says "We're gonna open your head", she is seen drinking Dark Poop.
Trivia of Doom
- It is unknown if Poop products actually taste like poop. If they do, it is unknown how they ever get sold unless they are addicting.
- Poop cola seems to be highly irritating to Irken skin. Zim screams in pain in multiple episodes when covered with the liquid, and Tak's skin appears to be smoking after Gaz sprays cola on her.