Poop cola is available in many flavors, just like the real-life soft drinks it parodies: when Poop is requested from Krazy Taco drive-thru, for example, employees at the drive-thru will ask a customer if they want regular Poop, Classic Poop, Diet Poop or Cherry Poop.
Although he once fell victim to the promise of a mystery prize and was compelled to sell Poop candy, Zim of course is the only character who has never been seen partaking of Poop. However, at the end of Tak: The Hideous New Girl, he could be seen drinking out of a can; although this may have been a coloring error, considering that there was an Irken insignia at the bottom.
- Breakfast Poop - Given the appearance of the container, it would seem that Breakfast Poop is actually orange juice.
- Poop Candy bars - The actual Poop content of the Poop Candy bars is small since the bars are actually made of sawdust. Poop candy bars are aggressively marketed by Poop Dawg, a rapping corporate mascot who appears as a "gangster spectre of defeat" if a student doesn't sell as much Poop candy as their peers, but this had been one of Zim's hallucinations.
- Poop Barbecue Sauce
- Dark Poop (Nightmare Realm-exclusive)
- Walk of Doom - GIR kicks over a Poop can when he says "Whoo! I like destroying!"
- Invasion of the Idiot Dog Brain - When GIR goes through the drive-thru the attendant asks him what kind of Poop GIR wants.
- Door to Door - Zim and his classmates sell Poop candy bars.
- FBI Warning of Doom - GIR eats Poop-corn (unpopped) while watching the movie "Intestines of War".
- Battle of the Planets - When Zim is trying to squish the Earth and the first thing he happens to land on is Courtney Lily's Poop Cola can.
- The Sad, Sad Tale of Chickenfoot - In the beginning, Dib is drinking Poop soda with his dinner.
- Tak: The Hideous New Girl - Tak squirts Zim with Poop barbecue sauce.
- Gaz, Taster of Pork - In the cafeteria Gaz is drinking "Choco-poop".
- Halloween Spectacular of Spooky Doom - Before nightmare Gaz says "We're gonna open your head", she is seen drinking Dark Poop.
Trivia of DoomEdit
- It is unknown if Poop products actually taste like poop. If they do, it is unknown how they ever get sold unless they are addicting.