SPOILER WARNING OF DOOM: This section or article may contain spoilers!
The Trial was an unfinished episode focusing on Zim's Existence Evaluation. An Existence Evaluation takes place when the Control Brains determine whether or not Zim deserves to either be remembered in Irken History, or to be erased and deactivated, deemed a 'Defective', and continuing his life like he never existed. The Tallest bumped the date up a couple of decades to try to get rid of Zim. while GIR temporarily takes over earth.
This episode was to shed light on Zim's past (and a small bit of The Tallests', too). Throughout it, all the destruction Zim caused prior to Operation Impending Doom I is revealed; including plunging Irk into darkness twice, killing two leaders (Almighty Tallest Miyuki and Almighty Tallest Spork), and destroying a substantial amount of Irk's surface. In the end, all the data from Zim's PAK would have caused the Control Brains to declare Zim the Greatest Invader Ever and let him drive the Massive for ten minutes, much to the Tallests' dismay.
No voice tracks were recorded at the studio. The voice actors did, however, voice the script at Invadercon which can be heard here. There is the script and concept art that exist.
End of Spoilers: There is no further spoilers for this section or article. You can breathe now.
Facts of Doom
- This would have been the fourth time that other Irkens landed on Earth
- When Zim claimed that when he becomes the next "Talleset", he is foreshadowing his future in the unfinished/unplot film "Invader Dib".
- It is revealed that Zim, Skoodge, Red, and Purple are the same age.
- It is revealed that Irk had a female Talleset.
- GIR managed to conqure Earth in one day and becomes a much better Invader than Zim.
- This episode would have shown how Zim became such a problem.
- In this episode Zim is responsible for both previous Tallest demise and causing Irk to go against the Vortians.